THE TOP PRINT ON DEMAND SITES
Are you thinking of the easiest way to start an apparel business without having to go through the hassle of checking stock and inventories by yourself?
We are in a “Print-on-Demand revolution” for business owners. Practically any creative person with a computer and a good idea can make a living by designing their own stuff, having it printed on demand and selling it.
Print on demand, as explains, are websites where printing is done in small quantities based on the order. Some of the print on demand companies have no minimums.
For Artists: You can upload your designs on these sites. Artists get paid out for whichever art has been used (refer individual sites for payment process). So, for an artist it is a bigger platform to get your art noticed by people across the globe.
For a Consumer: You get products that are custom made and unique. There are many out there who do not want to support big brands and want something “different”.
Why is Print on Demand Clothing a Wise Choice?
Many studies and market analysis that were done on online shopping, have concluded that investing in mens/women’s apparel is one of the best ways of guarantees to large volumes of sales.
Diverse Styles: The clothing trends change with the seasons. Therefore, sellers have their opportunity to sell renewed four times. Similarly, the weather patterns also affect factors such as cloth color, and even the emergence of new styles from trendsetters such as celebrities causes new cloth lines to have booming sales.
While having to keep up with the trends and continually updating your stock may seem tedious, it is the only way to ensure that you are ahead of your competitors.
On the same note, don’t forget that it is this constant change in trend that fuels the fashion industry and helps it to maintain the top position it has always claimed in e-commerce.
Lower Cost & Risk: Print on Demand clothing can give you the perfect opportunity to keep up with the trends at a low cost. That is because those who take wholesale clothes miss out on the emerging trends, and when they do, it is often too late.
Similarly, adopting the business model can allow you to remove clothes which are out of fashion from your store without incurring any losses and even update your inventory the same day a new product is released to the market.
Fashion Trend Easy Gallery: Print on Demand clothing has been gaining prominence in the recent past since it gives a merchant an opportunity to stock more apparel from different brands all over the globe.
Because almost every shopper has a particular sense of fashion and style, having a wide range of different products most certainly caters for the needs of a larger population and customer base.
In this article, I am going to cover the Top Print on Demand Sites in 2020, for anyone wanting to start an apparel business.
They have been in business since 2000 and have a slightly different model compared to other portals. The site has a unique model that can work well for entrepreneurs. Printful allows you to promote your products in your own stores and then it communicates with Printful to fulfill and deliver the product.
Printful has the following products available: different types of clothes, accessories, wall art, phone cases and other stuff like towels, bed accessories, etc.
Printful works on 14 different eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce (WordPress), Shopify, BigCommerce, Squarespace , Amazon, eBay, and more.
- No hassle of stocks, printing and production related issues
- Entrepreneurs can concentrate only on creating products and selling them
- High quality products and drop shipping
How It Works:
- Connect your online store to Printful and it fills it up with products covered in your own custom designs.
- Your customers will place their orders, and products get printed and shipped on demand under your brand.
- A notification is sent to you with the tracking number once orders are shipped.
- Clients receive their orders in packages covered with your brand, appearing as if you shipped it out yourself.
- Printful equips you with the easiest set up and integration, overall user experience, and great features such as:
- Free design template using its product generator
- Custom branding options: everything is printed and shipped under your brand with custom labels and pack-ins among other options
- No minimums: Everything is printed on-demand, so you get to order however much you need without keeping inventory
- Discounted samples – you can order product samples and get 20 percent off plus free shipping to specific destinations
- Free signup without monthly fees: Only pay when an order is submitted, and only for products ordered
- Fulfilment and Warehousing – you get to store your whole inventory at Printful’s warehouse and they handle the fulfilment of all your orders for you
- Automated order import: Orders received from your online store are imported automatically into the Printful system and sent to fulfilment
- Low shipping rates: Printful partners with global carriers like FedEx, DHL, USPS.Com, and APC Postal Logistics, so you can get more reliable and affordable shipping options
- Friendly support: Printful’s support team is ready to answer all your questions any time
Printify is up there among the top print on demand platforms in the market.
It is an on-demand Dropshipping service, which means that they handle billing, shipping, and fulfillment, while you are left with marketing and sales. As a store owner, this allows you to focus more on building your brand, unlike other platforms that don’t do as much, only allowing you to sell your wares.
Printify works with third-party applications like WooCommerce, Shopify and Etsy which widens your option on which platform to choose based on the different functions that they perform. Using Printify is basically a three-step process.
The first step is to choose from the hundreds of items they have in their catalog, including T-shirts, mugs, and hoodies, and place your designs on what you have chosen.
How Printify works
With Printify, the complex processes involved from product creation to final delivery to the customer is simplified for your ecommerce business.
Printify ranges from homeware, to apparel, accessories and much more. Printify has it all. The Printify catalog lets you select from hundreds of products you want to sell on your store.
More than a hundred thousand merchants use the platform as if offers:
- A wide range of products
- Mock up generator that’s easy to use
- Competitive pricing on products
- Extensive printing partner networks in over 90 locations in Germany, US, China, UK, and Australia
- Syncs automatically with your store
- Integration with Etsy and WooCommerce
Rebubble is a marketplace that relies on a community of artists, and the business model has definitely worked out for the website. If you are looking for a print on demand website that also gives you free marketing, this may be the printer for you.
Redbubble draws a great deal of traffic that you can redirect to your products specifically (assuming that they are really awesome). You can personalize a wide variety of items including smart phone cases, postcards, stickers, hoodies, and miniskirts, among other things. It is a loved site and has a big consumer base.
Redbubble has the following products available: t-shirts, skirts, notebooks, duvet covers, postcards, hoodies, scarves, stickers and more.
- You can sell your art for a number of products
- Easy to use interface
- Fast upload process
- Free to join
- Set your own margins/pricing.
How it works
The first step is to sign up for a free account with Redbubble. You’ll receive email updates on features and promotions, and best of all, there’s no formal vetting process. As long as you’re above 16, and have combed over the User Agreement responsibly, you’re good to go. Finally, open a Redbubble shop and upload your designs.
Redbubble has a global third-party printer and shipper network that can make and send your customers’ orders to their doorsteps.
- Simple and straightforward: Redbubble’s user experience can be used even for newbies. The platform is easy to navigate, though uploading designs and deselecting items may take some getting used to. It also offers self-explanatory features and buttons.
- Variety of products: Redbubble ensures high standards of quality are met for the products offered. There’s a wide variety to choose from with multiple variants including men/women/kids and baby items, stickers, home décor, wall art, device cases, bags, gifts, stationery and more.
- Shipping: Redbubble doesn’t ship for free, but their service is high quality. The costs also vary based on type of shipping and location.
- Customer support: a highly responsive and dedicated support team is available with a 4-hour response time. Live chat, email, Twitter, and other options to contact support are offered.